We each will stand in Heaven’s Bema Seat of Judgment and give an account of our own life. We will NOT be found righteous claiming, “My group believed it, so I claimed it, too.”
- Was the law (Torah) intended for just Israel, or for everyone? Even those foreign to the covenants of God whom Abraham saw afar off. Circle one: Israel Only Israel and foreigners
- What is sin? Missing the mark set out by the Torah or ___________________________.
- The universal need of humans is a relationship with God through The Messiach? T F
- One Law theology (one Torah for all people) is ‘replacement theology’. True False
- Define ‘violence in The Torah’. Circle one: Wars and rumors of wars. Removing The Torah.
- The Spirit of God on individuals was known as The Word of God. True False.
- Is there salvation without the spirit of God on someone? Yes No Scripture ref: _______ Act 15:8 And God, who knows the heart, bore them witness by giving the Ruach HaKodesh to them, just as he did to us; Act 15:9 that is, he made no distinction between us and them, but cleansed their heart by trust.
Heb 8:10 ” ‘For this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Isra’el after those days,’ says Adonai: ‘I will put my Torah in their minds and write it on their hearts; I will be their God, and they will be my people.
- What is in our mind puts our hand to action. If Torah is ‘the mark of ADONAI’ that we are to operate in, is being ‘Torahless’ the ‘mark’ of the anti-Christ spirit? Yes No
Heb 8:11 ” ‘None of them will teach his fellow-citizen or his brother, saying, “Know Adonai!” For all will know me, from the least of them to the greatest,
Heb 8:12 because I will be merciful toward their wickednesses and remember their sins no more.’ ”
To ‘Know Adonai’ is to know “The Torah”. To apply and teach The Torah means you really are one with The Father of whom embodies The Torah. The Son of God can only speak what The Father instructs. When two of three come together it is to agree on The Torah that is already established in Heaven. When we teach The Torah, we are called great in The Kingdom of God.
Jer 31:32 “For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Isra’el after those days,” says Adonai: “I will put my Torah within them and write it on their hearts; I will be their God, and they will be my people.
Jer 31:33 No longer will any of them teach his fellow community member or his brother, ‘Know Adonai’; for all will know me, from the least of them to the greatest; because I will forgive their wickednesses and remember their sins no more.”
Jer 31:34 This is what Adonai says, who gives the sun as light for the day, who ordained the laws for the moon and stars to provide light for the night, who stirs up the sea until its waves roar—Adonai-Tzva’ot is his name:
Eze 22:26 Her cohanim have done violence to my Torah, profaned my holy things, made no difference between the holy and the common, not distinguished between unclean and clean, hidden their eyes from my shabbats, and profaned me among themselves.
Eze 22:27 Her leaders in it are like wolves tearing up the prey to shed blood and destroy people, in order to benefit unjustly.
Eze 22:28 Her prophets have “plastered” for them with whitewash, seeing false visions and divining lies for them, saying, “Thus says Adonai Elohim,” when Adonai has not spoken.
Define Violence in the Torah.
What holy things of God are profaned?
What does holy mean?
What does common mean?
What does unclean and clean mean?
What are Sabbaths?
How is God profaned among the cohanim?
How do leaders benefit unjustly in the Messianic community? (Do they sell books about subjects other than The Torah?)
What are false visions?
What are divining lies?
Yes or No…. ADONAI hates us putting our words in His mouth. “Thus saith The Lord” is not for us to say.
Rev 2:4 But I have this against you: you have lost the love you had at first.
The Charge: Return to what you lost. Return to your first love. Or I will come and take away your lampstand. It is something that has action to it. It is not a person or a place.
Rev 2:5 Therefore, remember where you were before you fell, turn from this sin, and do what you used to do before. Otherwise, I will come to you and remove your menorah from its place—if you don’t turn from your sin!
Rev 2:7 Those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the Messianic communities. To him winning the victory I will give the right to eat from the Tree of Life which is in God’s Gan-`Eden.” ‘
Rev 2:26 To him who wins the victory and does what I want until the goal is reached, I will give him authority over the nations;
Rev 2:27 he will rule them with a staff of iron and dash them to pieces like pottery,
Rev 2:28 just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give him the morning star.
Rev 2:29 Those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the Messianic communities.” ‘
By bonniemlau written 8.18.22 before MNL Convocation 8.19-20, 2022 at Westin Crown Center where rabbi and Messianic believers discuss these subjects.
- Torah is for everyone.
- Missing the mark in the Torah.
- Removing the Torah
- Violence of the Torah: Removing or altering The Torah.
- Profaned: Sabbaths, Lord’s Feasts (calendar), the Torah, discrediting prophets
- Holy: Set apart
- Common: Something normal. Something used once and then offered to God becomes common. (A birthday cake can only be eaten once. It is now common if offered to someone else as their birthday cake.) Serving two religions at the same time makes God common.
- Unclean – Described in The Torah
- Clean – Described in The Torah
- Sabbaths – Sabbath, Rosh Chodesh, Lord’s Feasts
- How is God profaned – Not honoring the Sabbaths, Assimilating
- How do leaders benefit unjustly? They make their words God’s words. (Moses did not cross over because of this flesh problem.)
- False visions – Saying you saw something when you did not.
- False divining – Saying “God said” when He did not say.
- Revelation 2:5 – What is our first love? The Torah